News | Press Releases
March 10, 2020
VISIONS Magazine - Issue 34, 2020
VISIONS magazine (Issue 34, 2020) is available now with a wide variety of articles.
Some highlights include:
- CT: Interview with Radboudumc (NL) & Strasbourg (FR) – The Aquilion ONE PRISM & AiCE
- CT: Clinical case: Ultra-Low-Dose Sinus (LUMC, NL)
- CEL: How AI can help? Reading the language of medicine (Canon Europe Ltd).
- Interventional X-ray: Interview with Prof Orsi, IEO Milan, Italy – Alphenix 4D CT
- MR: Interview Bordeaux University, France (Prof Dousset, Prof Tourdias) Deep Learning Reconstruction (DLR) – Vantage Galan 3T
- MR: Interview with CMSE BU Manager Thierry Munier (about MRI and our Portfolio)
- MR: Technology article - EasyTech Solutions (G.I.E. Var Ouest, France)
- MR: Technology article - Olea Nova + (Thiele Kobus, CMSE MR BU & Prof Saba, Italy)
- MR: Sports Medicine - Manchester United (Dr McNally, UK)
- UL: Interview with Dr M. Haak (LUMC, NL) Aplio i800, Fetal Heart
- UL: Product article: ISUOG & Women's Healthcare (CMSE)
Submit the form to download the latest VISIONS magazine (issue 34, 2020).
VISIONS magazine is not only available online, but also as a printed magazine. Subscribe to get the VISIONS Magazine delivered to you!