Leaders in specialty coils and patient comfort
Maximum patient comfort. Quality imaging.
Our specialty coils are designed to provide high-resolution images and maximum patient comfort. Optimising imaging on a wide-range of anatomical regions, joints and extremities. our specialty coils incorporate Canon’s advanced parallel imaging SPEEDER™ technology – we have you covered from head to toe.
Coils & Positioning Devices
Endo Pelvis SPEEDER™ Coil
Adaptive Endo Pelvic
- Designed for the 1.5 tesla MR system
- 2 Element SPEEDER™ compatible coil
- Improved SNR and anatomical coverage
32-Element Cardiac SPEEDER™ Coil
Designed for MRI scanners equipped with 32 receiver channels. Combined small octagonal elements create a very high density coil enabling the use of high SPEEDER factors, improving temporal resolution.
- Combines anterior and posterior elements for high spatial resolution
- SPEEDER™ compatible to improve temporal resolution
- Dimensions 34 × 44 cm
Quadrature Head Coil
- Designed for the Titan
- Open style Transmit and Receive coil
- ACR Phantom compatible
*Only available for Vantage Titan models.
32-Element Flex Coil Positioning Device
Two Flex medium coils combined in a paediatric support for very detailed infant examinations.
- Combines two 16 element flex coils into a 32 element paediatric solution
- Allow for high resolution head and spine imaging
- SPEEDER™ compatible