Unprecedented flexibility and integration
Welcome to a truly integrated environment that meets the growing demands for a hybrid room, accommodating both interventional and open procedures — all while enabling clinicians to maintain high image quality at reduced dose. Meet the Infinix-i Hybrid* lab.
- Integrated Infinix-i Sky
- Integrated Maquet Magnus table**
- Ability to provide 3D images anywhere on the body
- Excellent patient access
- Unique movement and anatomical coverage
Unparalleled access and coverage
The Sky C-arm is designed to move around you and your patient so procedures can be performed more comfortably, safely and efficiently.
- Achieve optimal angulations with unprecedented head-to-toe and fingertip-to-fingertip coverage
- Continuously maintains a heads-up display during compound angles with synchronised rotating collimator and FPDs
- Access Halo ensures unobstructed head-end work space to improve patient access for staff and ancillary equipment
Maquet Magnus OR Table
Ideally suited for the OR
The Maquet Magnus OR Table** has unique lateral movement facilitates positioning, optimises parking. Integrated table functionality with C-arm. Removable tabletops, both Modular and Radiology.
Maquet Magnus OR Table** up and down movement operated by Infinix-i tableside controls. Table height can be programmed for using auto-position function. Integrated table functionality with C-arm. Both C-arm and Table automatically stops with collision sensor and emergency stop button. C-arm detects warning area of tabletop and patient and reduces speed.
*The Infinix-i Hybrid is the INFX-8000H with 830 C-arm. **Option.
Build your Hybrid
- Extendable Accessory Rails
- Table Extension
- Drape Holder
- Head-end Rail
- Above-Head Armrest
- Patient Safety Straps
- Surgical Adaptor
- Surgical Rails
- Memory Foam Comfort Pad